Museum of mountain summer pasture of yesterday and today You can see the all life of a family (beginning of the century). A passionate duide will explain you the 6 stages dedicated to the peddler, the mucfacturing of Fourme, stubble knowledge, hunting, gathering and women expertise. The quide will also introduce the operation of « La Jasserie » and what happened to the summer pasture in the early 21st century.
Treasure hunt. Woh stole the payagotte ?
For those who want to discover this patrimony in family, come to resolve the treasure hunt. Accessible for everyone (starting from 6 years old) you will walk around Grand Genévrier hamlet discovering its history, its inhabitants, its legends, its fauna and its flaura. Treasure Hunt : May week-ends, June, September and October, everyday July/August 2€/child.
2014 opening hours
- May, July, September, October : week-ends/public holiday 12h-19h.
- July/August : evryday 12h-19h (+night on reservation)
- groups (+10 people) : from May to October, evryday (+ night on reservation).
- Individual cost : 4€/person
- Group cost : 4€
Jasserie also proposes you
- activities about patrimony management
- forest meals
local products shop
- nature walks.
The Jasserie museum Coq Noir
LA JASSERIE DU COQ NOIR
Le Grand Genévrier
63600 Saint Anthème
Infos & réservations : 04 73 95 31 33