The production House of Fourme d’Ambert, proposes you a museum visit :
- a film will show you Fourme d’Ambert origin and how it is still a specialtie of our region, in Ambert
- you will visit our cellar
- you will meet Myrtille, our caw, you can even milk her
- you will admire our old milk and cheese utensils.
2014 taste workshop
Workshop about cooking, cheese, all about drinks and food. Organized by professionals, children and adults will enjoy this moment learning how to cook our specialties.
2014 opening hours
The production House of Fourme d’Ambert welcomes you from 12 April to 8 November 2014. Out of season :
- all days except Sunday and Monday ( 10/12.30-14.30/18.30) Summertime :
- from 1/09 to 9/07 and from 25/08 to 31/08 (10/12.30-14.30-18.30)
- from 10/07 to 24/08 (10/18.30)
Maison de la Fourme d’Ambert et des fromages d’Auvergne Place du Châtelet - 63600 AMBERT Tél. 04 73 82 49 23