In an authentic scholastic construction of 1880, discover Jules Fery’s school. Since 1992 (June), this school relives at Saint-Martin des Olmes, at 6 km from Ambert. You can visit 8 rooms whose cashroom, canteen and a dortory. More than 1000 objects to discover, whose a real important collection of old toys. And to end our visit, an old-style writting workshop, it maybe remind memories for someones and maybe will be a new experience for others. Before leaving 1900’s School don’t forget to spend a little time in our garden and schoolchildren path.
Visit lasts 1h30.
Parking/ Picnic area.
Open all year , all day :
- from 01/01 to 31/03 (from 14h to 18h)
- from 01/04 to 15/06 (from 9h to 12h and from 14h to 19h)
- from 16/06 to 31/08 all days (from 9h to 19h)
- all day of September (from 9h to 12h and from 14h to 19h)
- from 01/10 to 31/12 (from 14h to 18h).
Closed 25/12 and 01/01.
Musée de l’Ecole 1900 63600 SAINT MARTIN DES OLMES Tél : 04 73 82 66 80