Job town, located few km from Ambert, offers diversified landscapes, from Hautes Chaumes to Forez’s crest.
You can also enjoy accommodations, catering, craft firms and shops in Job. Job is really a welcoming town.
JOB AND ITS HISTORICAL BUILDING :
- Dolmen de la Pierre Cuberte
- Saint-Loup Church : brochure on sale at Job Burg
- Chapelle des Reux : Wood statue of 15th century
- Job castle : Rennaisance style, built at 1875, located at Melezes ParK of Job.
NATURAL LANDMARKS OF JOB :
- Rocher de la Volpie : Panorama on Ambert and Monts du Livradois.
- Vallée Glaciaire du Fossat, protected landmark.
- Hautes Chaumes of Forez, exceptional fauna and flora.
JOB AND OPEN AIR ACTIVITIES :
- Pedestrian hikes and mountain bike in marked paths
- Pedestrian hikes and organized mountain bike
- Climbing : Rocher de la Volpie
- Free flight, hang-gliding, para-gliding
- Tennis, mini-golf, game area for children
Syndicat d’Initiative de Job Mairie de Job Le Bourg - 63990 JOB Tél. 04 73 82 07 36 www.cc-ambert.com