La Jasserie is an old and typical farm of the region, dates back to 1850 at Sichard (Saint-Anthème).
Marc and Silvia Cormier propose you 5 bedrooms and organic guest table, entirely renovated.
Opened all year.
- between 12 and 18 m² (each).
- bathroom and WC (from 6 to 8 m²)
- all comfortable
- bed 160*200, bed of quality
- spacious shower, towel and organic soap.
- big cupboard, desk.
- each bedroom has different characteristics : view for all bedrooms, one has access to outside, another one has a library, one has a spacious bathroom and the other will have a LCD television.
Central living room
The 5 bedrooms have access to this living room which has a library.
The lounge and guest table, with its stone wall and original exposed beams, has an authentic hearth of Auvergne with a large vaulted bread oven. The guest table is privilege moment for you and for us. Marc will cook you original and varied meals of good quality thanks to his big professional and gastronomic experience.
Workshop of Cuisine
Taste new savors (local and others) participating to Marc’s cuisine workshop.
New : Eco yurt « Les Airelles »
30m² Yurt, came from Mongolia, opened all year. 45€/night. Breakfast 5€/person.
Contact the owner directly to know the avaibilities :
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Airelles Lieu dit « Sichard » 63660 SAINT ANTHEME Tél. +33(0)4 73 95 82 98 +33(0)6 75 50 31 41