Job town, located few km from Ambert, offers diversified landscapes, from Hautes Chaumes to Forez’s crest.
You can also enjoy accommodations, catering, craft firms, shop in Job. Job is really a welcoming town.
Job and its historical building :
- Dolmen de la Pierre Cuberte
- Saint-Loup Church : Brochure on sale at Job Burg
- Chapelle des Reux : Woodwind Statue of 15th century
- Job Castle : Rennaissance style, built at 1875, located at Mélèzes Park of Job.
Natural landmarks of Job :
- Rocher de la Volpie : Panorama on Ambert and Monts du Livradois
- Vallée Glaciaire du Fossat, protected landmarks (1236-1540 meters altitude)
- Hautes Chaumes of Forez, exceptional fauna and flaura
Job and open air activities :
- pedestrian hike and mountain bike in marked paths
- pedestrian hikes and organized mounatin bike
- climbing : Rocher de la Volpie
- free flight, hang-gliding, para-gliding
- tennis, mini-golf, area for children
Syndicat d’Initiative de Job Mairie de Job Le Bourg - 63990 JOB Tél. 04 73 82 07 36 www.cc-ambert.com