Vincent Péricard is primarily beekeeper. 350 hives operations are maintained in the mountains of the Regional Natural Park of Livradois-Forez where natural grasslands, heaths, thickets and forests altitude, allow the production of a range of honeys recognized for their outstanding quality.
At Honey , part of the honey allows the production of nougat, gingerbread, cookies , caramels, chocolates, and mead . Vincent Péricard wished premises Honey House are furnished to visit and allow you to see and understand everything , taste everything ...
So, visit the Honey your way :
- Any opening time , enjoy our honey mountain Livradois and our products ’home’ ( nougat , gingerbread , mead , etc. . ) , And access to the store.
- Summer afternoon , visit briefly , but free.
- Or learn in detail during the tour by the beekeeper , the secrets of bees and their products (with exploration of the interior of a hive macro projected video live ! )
- Participate in family, Monday at 15 pm, the child movie « Gaspard beekeeper » (with ride , handling beekeeping , taste )
- Or , at any time , take the « taste of the beekeeper » on the table.
- Educational activities for school
And when you’ll enjoy our products at home, you will find perfumes of our mountains remembering those good times spent in Livradois-Forez, in Ambert.
La Miellerie Vincent PERICARD Le Béal - 63220 BEURRIERES Tél. 04.73.95.02.28 butinez http://vincent.pericard.free.fr www.routedesmetiers.fr www.sur-les-pas-de-gaspard.fr